If you don't know your numbers...
how can you truly
understand your business?
You've got a great small business, start up or side hustle and you know how to do everything... but the books. This book will help with that.
In Know Your Numbers, Zoe Whitman, accountant and award winning bookkeeper, talks you through the bookkeeping basics. Using simple examples and client stories, she'll put you at ease about your finances in her friendly, jargon-free way.
- Why finance can seem overwhelming and how to take the emotion out of it
- What to consider when you're setting up your business
- How to deal with your bag of receipts
- How to set up a regular monthly bookkeeping process
- How to create useful financial reports and understand them
- How to set budgets, forecasts and KPIs to get even more out of your data